Friday, February 22, 2013

Teacher Jokes - Part - 7

TEACHER:  Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:     H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER:  What are you talking about?
DONALD:     Yesterday you said it's H to O.
__________________________________

TEACHER:  Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE:     Me!
__________________________________________
TEACHER:  Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN:        Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________

TEACHER:    Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
MILLIE:          I is..
TEACHER:    No, Millie...... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE:          All right.....  'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'     
______________ ___________________
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment